Naturopathy and Nutrition
The naturopathic approach to health is a consultative and holistic analysis of your health and life style with the aim of improving your quality of life and increasing the capacity of your body to rejuvenate itself and maintain vitality. I have successfully treated clients experiencing:
- Digestive disorders: Heartburn; constipation; nausea; poor appetite; irritable bowel syndrome; bloating; dizziness; hypo or hyperglycaemia/ blood sugar; food intolerance, and allergies, liver deficiencies, Candida Albican.
- Weight loss with long term effect & reducing cellulite
- Weight Problem in children and teenagers: overweight and underweight
- Chronic fatigue; fibromyalgia
- Nervous syndromes: Stress; anxiety; insomnia; depression; mood swings; irritability.
- Hormonal imbalances: PMS; period cramps; mood swings; pre and post-menopausal syndromes , ovarian cysts /PCOS
- Endocrines: thyroid, pancreas, prostate, adrenal, ovaries…
- Fertility & libido – males and females
- Circulatory conditions: varicose veins; water retention; High blood pressure.
- Flexibility & joint complaints: Arthritis; rheumatism; gout; joint pains.
- Cholesterol related: Cholesterol reduction and management.
- Skin complaints: Acne; psoriasis; eczema; wrinkles; blotchiness; lack of tone; dry or oily skin; anti-ageing advice; improving complexion.
- Immune function: Recurrent infections; long convalescence; seasonal allergies, recurring cystitis, auto-immune diseases and cancer prevention.
- Pregnancy and Preconceptual care.
- Adults: memory & concentration and intellectual performances.
- Children: Developmental disorders such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Asperger’s, ADD/ADHD.
Naturopathy has been highly valued over the years for its quality, efficiency and long term effects on health and well-being. As a complementary medicine which researches the root causes of health disorders (see Treatment Programme) and ways to remedy them, it uses natural methods and therapies which respect the body and person. Following your consultation with me, I will devise a tailored @04 which incorporates :
Naturals approaches to health can includes :
To find out more and to book a consultation, call now on 01428 641560 or 0790 8605969 or @07